Zephyr II Interconnect
Starting at USD 1,795.00
The Zephyr II Cable Series is our affordable, entry level, cable design built using technology and techniques pioneered by the bespoke David Series. These technologies include: EnKlein’s Forward Feed Shielding, and a noise rejection cable topology. The bodies of Zephyr II Interconnects are constructed with our proprietary “Uni-Tube” sealed air tubes to maintain an atmospheric balance not affected by changes in barometric pressure or humidity.
- 20 AWG Silver signal conductors
- 20 AWG Copper ground conductors
RCA: WBT-0102 Cu
- One-piece signal conductor made of pure copper for ultimate connectivity
- An optional ground wire from the shield is availabe upon request for use in phono applications.
- zinc diecast shell
- High quality silver contacts